Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Early Tiger



It was so early in the morning, just past 8:00am but I was no longer in a good mood. Well anyways it has been easy for me to shift moods every now and then for quite some time so I guess this bad mood of mine will eventually be gone when I am again in the mood for work - as of this moment I am in the mood to write blogs. Hehehe!!!

My bad mood was caused by people who were kind of authistic. Those people that I am talking about are those whom I think no longer think for themselves and just wait for other people, their superior maybe - that's me in my situation, to give them order. Kind of like push button mechanisms. Robots.

I also hate those who are "pilosopo" or maybe I am not sure if he is pilosopo or is just not thinking at all.

I also hate those who are whining very loudly about something but actually there is nothing.

Well anyway, what should I do? What can I do? What can I do about these people? None!!! But I think I can do something about my mood. At least now I can.

"If people only believe that I can be better - that is with respect to my mood swings and my violent behavior, it would be easier for me to do so"

But for now I am happy that I can...and I am...better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sabi nila, "be like a child."

Anonymous said...

playing tiger

nursing tiger