Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Unprotected Screen Protector

I asked my brother to buy me a screen protector for my notebook PC. He bought an all-sizes screen protector (need only to cut the size for your screen). Since they are in manila and I am here in boracay we needed LBC for the delivery. The package was sent maybe about two weeks ago.

Though it was already two weeks since I got the package, It was only yesterday that I put the screen protector on my notebook (kind of lazy me). The package was left almost untouched since I received it and it was just left in our room.

The screen protector being that sensitive was damaged by my negligence. It already had some dents and folds even before I was able to put it on my screen. Not only that, when I was to put it in my screen, I found out that the patterns or lines drawn as a guide for cutting the screen size was different than the size of my screen. So I just drew my own pattern. But before that, I folded the screen protector once again. When I was cutting it, I dont know what happened, maybe I wasn't paying attention but my cutting wasn't right and so it has crooked edges.

It was kind of silly that I wasn't able to care of something that is supposed to protect something for me.

No comments: