Monday, June 2, 2008

Pizza for Lunch

There is no new dish in our canteen. The same kind of food as what we always eat for lunch, everyday, for one year now. We don't like it. We don't want it this time. That is why we, the four of us, decided to order some yellow cab pizza.

18 inches Manhattan Meat Lovers!!! 12 slices divided to 4 persons equals 3 slices each. I gave 1 slice of pizza to my capataz because he went inside the office and it is kind of unethical and greedy not to share some...Fortunately Henry always cant eat all three slices and so he gave his last slice to me but unfortunately our timekeeper suddenly entered the office and grabs the last slice...I told him it was mine so we just cut it in half.

Pizza (Yellow Cab) is always associated with my stomach having LBM after eating it for Lunch or for Dinner. I think I am experiencing it now so might just cut this off and continue with my blog tomorrow. Better leave now...hopefully my stomach does not continue to be this way until tomorrow like my previous experience regarding yellow cab...

No comments: