Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Collection

It is very frustrating when you're trying to collect something and then suddenly you are unable to have one of those, maybe because you miss it during its launch, out of stock, or simply lose it. It is very frustrating and irritating. Asar!

It is more frustrating when you know that you can't get another one when you lost something especially if it comes in series.

Well, in my case, I have been collecting my payslips since I started to work. I have lost one because my officemate tear it and I was unable to keep that teared portion until I lost the whole payslip.

Earlier, my boss gave us our payslip for the month of April (meaning two pay period = two payslips). I put it in my pocket along with the cheque given to us by our Big Boss (for our allowance). Also in my pocket was my shades. When I was searching for my pen which is usually placed in my pocket, I noticed that my payslips were not there. Immediately I was able to comprehend that I lost it somewhere when I took my shades out from my pocket. I rushed to the area and I saw a piece of paper being blown by the wind. I rushed to it and knew that it was my payslip. There was only one. I tried to look for the other. I looked like a fool like finding a needle in a haystock. I looked for almost 30minutes. There were no workers at that time since it was breaktime. When they arrived, I stopped. Frustrated as I was, I just didn't have that much patience to continue.

It is still frustrating to miss one of your collections...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can request for a replacement for that lost payslip ;)