Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rainbows


Rainbows are really mysterious. Do you know how rainbows are formed? That's the question my officemate asked and I answered. Of course, scientifically speaking I know the answer and that is how I explain it to him. It made him a little confuse so I wont bother explaining that in here.

But really, how are rainbows formed? Why does it bend like a bow? Why do rainbows appear after a rain? Bow shape and Rains, is it why they gave it that name?

There is a myth that there is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. But would you find it? Nah. Never! But I think it is true...

Rainbows usually give us something to smile about. It can lighten our moods when we are feeling bad. Rains bring me bad moods and rainbows kind of take that away. I just hope that there is always a rainbow after every storms...

1 comment:

weird_artistic_gal said...

"There's a rainbow always after the rain..." Galing!