Sunday, June 8, 2008

Last Day in BoraLand

Date: June 6, 2008


Today is my last day in Bora. I'm going home - at last!

I still worked. Did the same things as I do everyday. Took a look at every phase of work that I supervise. Talked to the people whom I supervise. Told them that I am going home. I told them that I will leave everything to them.

I spent some time with Lennart, well mostly because of the turnover of works. Asked him to take care of everything for me.

I will be leaving the site by 12noon. There is still plenty of time. We spent it watching NBA Finals Celtics-Lakers Game 1, the celtics won.

It is past 12:00 now. I am bound to go. This is my last day in Bora. Today I'm going home.

Today is my last day in Bora...





Well, not quite...I'll be back here by Wednesday. Hehehe!!!

No comments: