Friday, June 13, 2008

Welcome Back Bora

I am back here in Bora...huhuhu...no not really huhuhu! I am quite happy now, or say the least not so sad. I am once again...secret. Hahaha!!! Uhm, this is still the same old me, or rather the same "young" me. I am eager to work now, there is only 1 month and a half left for my deadline - that is to finish all structural works.

I will work at my full capacity though yesterday I was late. I woke up late. My body is not yet used to waking up early - been waking up this past few days past 9:00am in the morning. I think I can do that. I think that by next week I will be back to the same condition as when I left for vacation. I am even planning to be better than that and I will do that - kind of inspired eh!

Anyways, welcome back bora...I will embrace you now more than I have embraced you before. there is little time left for my stay here and so I'll make use of it to the fullest.

"I will never know when we will part...But I know I'll keep coming back to you..."

No comments: