Friday, May 30, 2008

142

That is my IQ according to iqtest.com. Their test was not that hard. Really just to measure the IQ. Use only your common sense. But the difference in this test than the other test I encountered is that they consider the time you spent in answering their questions.

I am not sure if this IQ rating is high enough and this may not really be accurate for me because of what happened when I was answering it. Our internet connection was suddenly cut when I just finish the test that resulted in me taking another test. Of course, I have already read the test and I just remember my answers to it therefore I have a faster time this time than when I first took the test so it may have affected my reatings. Anyways, I just did it for fun...

"Intelligence alone is not enough to measure a man's worth"

No comments: