Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Poker and Tong-Its Part Two (minus the Illusions)

When we woke up the day after, It was a sunday. We are kind of, Aahhh, let's sleep again. Wah!!! We dont feel like getting up and so we just stayed in our room, sleeping until almost lunchtime. All of us except for macmac (he had to go to site) stayed home and didn't even go out. Actually, Lennart with our Katulong came out to buy some ingredients for our lunch.

After lunchtime, we did nothing. Aah!!! We watched "One More Chance" pala. Hehehe!!! Read my blog about it!! Hahaha!!

Again, we're bored of doing nothing. Some of us sleep again. I did not. I just played with my Pokemon using my N70. Hahaha!!! But all of us suddenly became hungry and I suggested that we should just order some Yellow Cab Pizza, and so we did. 18 inches Hawaiian Pizza with Baked Potato Halves courtesy of Henry.

After eating and filling our stomachs, all of us come up with one great idea, let's all play Poker!!!

Poker and Tong-Its Part Two...

Mac is already back from site when we ordered the pizza so all of us is present for our second poker session in less than 24hrs. Hahaha!!!

At first I thought that the luck I had yesterday is gone because I have streaks of losing. Maybe around 6 to ten rounds before I win and when I win it's only once or the pot is too small. Too long the streak has been ( I think that its more or less than 20 rounds) that the box where I use to place all of my coins (money) that I used for betting was emptied and I need to take some money (paper bills) out of my wallet. Still the losing streak does not end and the money I still have is running out fast. I think that I was bunkrupt and that I just use credits to bet. Yes, its either I borrow coins from others or just asks whoever wins the round that I'll just pay him later and he just have to list all of my credits. Hahaha!!! I was almost depressed that I no longer want to continue playing.

Until in a change of luck I finally won. It started a streak of winning. The first was a large pot. Then another. And the 3 times. I told them that if I won again I would be just like the Utah Jazz (in their desperate attempt to survive the lakers in Game 6 of NBA West Conf Semis burried four consecutive three point shots), and I really did. I won that round, that was the fourth. Again, good hands. Good cards. Since winning consecutively will give you more money for betting and maybe erase your credits and pay your debts, I am no longer afraid to lose. So in the fifth round I just bet again as if nothing matters. I joked that 4 consecutive 3s is possible, a fifth one is incredible and so does winning in Poker. But when all the cards was layed down, you're right. I won!!! Whooh!!! I thought to myself I'm better than the Jazz...anyways I am a pistons fan and they're in the Conf Finals unlike the Jazz who were eliminated in that game. Hahaha!!!

The streak, of winning continues, and I am no loner losing many rounds. I no longer bet desperately and I just trust my instincts when betting resulting to a win.

Ronie and I are the only ones winning and the other threes have already exhausted their limits (allowable money to gamble). But still they want to play and so they just asks for credits or borrow money and they extended their limits. The first one to opt out of the game was macmac because he needs to call his girlfriend who is I think already mad at that time. Mac has also lost a lot of money at the time so its just good to give up and try again when your luck is up.

At that point the money in front of me is more than 500. Subtracting the amount I had when we first play, I think that my winnings is more than 300 pesos maybe even more than 400. Since it was only four of us left and the other two also running low in budget, we decided to change game. From Poket to Tong-Its. four way Tong-Its. Hahaha!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just hope Mac still manages to make "suyo" her girlfriend who doesn't get tired of getting angry with him