Saturday, May 24, 2008

Absent

I was absent yesterday. Drunk! I gulped 7 SML the night before. The most I had in weeks. We finished past 1:00am. I was having severe headache when I woke up at 7:10am. Whoah!!! I was late for work. I tried to get up but I am realy feeling sick. I decided to just sleep since my other 3 roommates is also sleeping. I thought that I can just go to work after lunch.

I woke up again at around 9:00am. Can't sleep anymore. My headache sucks bigtime. I just watched the Boston-Detroit game which Detroit won. I really want to watched that game badly even if it was hard for me to even glance at the TV. Ronie suggested that we just asked the katulong to cook tinola for us for lunch.

Lunchtime came. Mac and Henry have already bathed. Ronie had not. I, cant even got up in bed. I tried and went to the kitchen. Sat on the chair and had some tinola soup. I cant eat rice. I tried to eat some chicken. After having some, I began to feel hard in breathing and then waaahhh...I vomited. Twice!!! Whooh!!!

Just want to sleep all day and so I did.

No comments: