Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Inuman at Puca

After the around-the-island tour, we went to Puca Beach. We (DMCI - Alta Vista) have a hut there and that is where we will have our inuman session.

First, we ate - too early for dinner, too heavy for merienda so i dont know what it is called.

The foods: Lechon Baboy, Sugpo (Big Shrimps), Calamares, Alimango and Talaba.
The Booze: Just 10 case of San Mig Light.

It was just around five in the afternoon when we started the session. There was nothing to do except for some chit-chat with no particular topic. Some of us slept - too tired of swimming. Mac and I listen to some music from his phone. There is very little to do - kind of boring.

Until...the videoke machine arrived. Then the party started to become lively just like what a party should be like. All of us picked a song except for manang Angie. Well, I did not pick mine, they just gave me the songs that they want me to sing - the first one being "the past". Hehehe!!!

It was sunday night so I am controlling my alcohol intake so I can attend the toolbox meeting the day after and a least not be late. I am still able to gulped 7 SMLs, I think that is moderate enough compared to Mac's more or less than 14 bottles - including 3 straight bottoms up in his last bottles).

Mac was really drunk that when he got a hold of the microphone, he never wants to let it go. He never want others to sing. He also showers us with his beers that prompted me to go out of the hut. It was kind of shameful what he's been doing since our PIC (boss) and her GF is with us.

We went home past 11:00pm. Mac is still very drunk that he is already shouting inside the Crosswind (we're with PIC). When we got off the car, he even punched the back door of the car and I think PIC kind of made a remark like PI for what mac has done. It is fortunate that he was able to keep his cool - maybe because his GF is there to calm him.

When we got home, I immediately went to bath. I have not yet taken a bath since the day before and there are salts in my skin. I havent even rinsed myself after the snorkling. The others went to sleep. They're like yucky - to sleep with all the salts still in their skin. Hahaha!!!

I was unable to wake up early the following day. In order for me not to be late I decided not to take a bath since it was past 12:00mn when I took a bath. I told myself I am still clean. I wore my pants and clothes as fast as I could then brush my teeth.

When I was about to go, I felt something weird in my stomach. I hurriedly went to the CR but to no avail. I stayed there too long and caused me to be late for work. Wah!!!

I still have a bad stomach as I was writing this...Damn!!!

No comments: