Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am Jynx

I don't know why but ever since I was assigned to handle the structural activities of our projects, a lot of misfortunes happened such as these:

  1. Formworks of Columns got broken that resulted into a lot of concrete to leak out
  2. Very heavy rains whenever I have a schedule to pour on slab
  3. Pumpcrete unavailable (break down or at neighbor project)
  4. Batching Plant broke down
  5. Generator for Bar Bender not working
  6. A lot more...including what happens in my personal life
Just yesterday another form of bad luck came upon me. This time, it was sort of combination of human failure (mine and my QC's fault) and some sort of bad luck. I will not go into details of what our faut is but had it not been resolved, the result might be catastrophic. Hahaha!!!

The bad luck is that, while having that problem that I was saying, the pumpcrete was clogged by large stones. Enough to make me too worried because....wah. Nothing!!! Its so bad...

I hope this streak of bad luck will come to an end...

No comments: