Thursday, May 22, 2008

I do not know...

I intended to write something now but I just dont know what it is....

I was watching videos in youtube. Videos of songs featured in Q.E.D. I want to have an answers to all those songs but I just cant find the words to say. I want to write something but I think that I should not...it may only make matters worse.

I just wish that time just pass by so fast and I forget everything...but it is not like that. I dont want to forget anything, and I dont want to be forgotten. I wish the time runs so fast, so fast that we wont notice how many days we've missed, how many hours have passed and maybe when finally we meet again it would feel as if it was just like yesterday...yesterday when everything was just fine...everything seems so strong...everything seems so nice...and that we're only waiting for the time until we...i hope it is still there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish wish wish.