Friday, May 30, 2008

International High IQ Society

Hehehe!!!

Just kind of having fun during my free time. I tried this IQ test online from the International High IQ Society. To become a member, you need to score above 124 (IQ rating). I took the test and after completing the 36 question test I got a rating of 117. Woah!!! I though that maybe if I try again I will have a better result because I assumed that the questions wont change. If that is the case I will find the questions easier compared to when I first took it. So I did. Once again I took the test but to my surprise, none of the first subtest (6 questions) is similar to what I took earlier. So I thought that these are just random questions among a list of many questions. There were some that was repeated, 4 or 5 questions maybe. I finsihed the exam and got a result of 128. YEHEY!!! I passed. I can now become a member of this society. But!!! To my surprise once again, there is a lifetime membership fee of minimum $79 payable thru credit card - i don't have one. I still want to be a member though so when I have my credit card I will join this society, for what reason - none.

No comments: