Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Boracay's Highest Point

I think that Boracay Island's highest elevation is at Mount Luho - haven't been there yet. We have been planning on going there for months now but still we have no time for it. I've heard that the view there is astonishing because you can have a view of the whole island of boracay.

I hope that we may find time to go there, maybe with YOU - again (hopefully). But for now I'll settle with this view taken from our project's elevated water tank (Alta Vista de Boracay), which I think is the highest point now in Boracay.

Enjoy!!!






Sorry for the weird faces, sounds especially when I burfed. I was kind of having a bad stomach that day as stated in my other posts. Sorry also for the unstable video, it was really scary up there and it is really windy. Kind of like the thrill though...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hopefully.

Anonymous said...

where's the video by the way?

Boracay Hotels said...

Where can we find this highest point??



Tanya Gemarin